The CSG Advantage products are here to support our mission to YOU, our customers.
These are OUR SOLUTIONS that can:
- Save you time
- Save you money
- Save you labor
- Extend your construction season
We have partnered with these construction suppliers, who follow our same philosophy.
Ask us how we can be a vital part of your construction process.
3M Air Barriers
Advanced technologies to enhance the building envelope
- 3M air barrier membranes and flashing tapes are the most advanced building materials from the most experienced adhesive experts. Because when you need it to work, you need 3M. We know what sticks, and that’s why our air barrier membranes and tapes work with just about anything. Whether you need them to stick to your materials or you need your sealants to stick to them, our products work harder so you don’t have to.
With a wider temperature range for application and longer UV resistance than any other products available, our membranes and tapes also help you extend your building season. They’re designed to work seamlessly on even the hardest jobs, which means faster installation, less labor, and better results.
No primer required
Eliminate the time, materials and mess of primers, which aren't required on most construction surfaces.
Extend your building season
Apply in temperatures as low as 0°F (-18°C) or as high as 150°F (66°C).
Weatherproof your project
Safeguard your building from the weather with materials that are UV-resistant for 12-24 months.
LET DAYTON SUPERIOR PERFORM FOR YOU
From our 17,000 hard-working products to our 1200+ dedicated people, Dayton Superior is all about performance. As the leading single-source provider of concrete accessories, chemicals, forming and paving products for the non-residential construction industry, we deliver proven products…integrity and responsiveness…and unwavering support.
We're tested and challenged every day to perform at the highest level on over one million projects worldwide. At our Innovation Center, we’re perfecting today’s products and inventing tomorrow's breakthroughs. For us, good enough is never enough.
See our detailed product guide on the right side of the page!
Finally, a way to prevent trackout and costly offsite debris fines. We all know the frustration of maintaining traditional rock track out entrances. At first only loose rock “scrapes” the tires, but after multiple vehicle passes the rock gets compacted and becomes ineffective. FODS engineers understood this frustration, and created a superior long term solution to meet your needs. FODS Trackout Control Mats are constructed from a highly durable plastic and placed at the entrance to worksites. The mats contain alternating rows of pyramids that are specifically shaped and dimensioned to deform and separate the lugs of tires. Separating the lugs causes mud, rocks, dust, and other debris to fall to the base of the mat. The mud stays at the base and does not come in contact with the tires of subsequent vehicles preventing track out. FODS Trackout Control Mats are extremely long lasting and can be reused on multiple projects.. FODS Mats are economical, practical, and save resources. FODS Mats are manufactured using a proprietary blend of durable, UV resistant, anti-static High Density Polyethylene with special impact modifications and thermal expansion accommodations.
FODS Mats can withstand 1,000,000 passes and 250,000 lbs. per mat and outperform traditional stabilized entrances. Each pyramid has a crush rating of 20,000 lbs. We proudly stand behind our product and manufacturer’s warranty. FODs Trackout Control Mats can be configured in multiple ways and can be installed in roughly 30 minutes. FODS Mats are 12’ wide and 7’ long in the direction of travel. FODS Mats are connected with steel straps and can be anchored to any type of surface or substrate. The mats are lightweight and can easily be moved, removed, and relocated to the next worksite. The design of the pyramids also allow for the mats to be inverted and nested together for easy stacking, storage, and transport. THE MUD STOPS HERE MAKE AN ENTRANCE with FODS Trackout Control Mats, the new industry standard for a cost-effective, reusable worksite trackout entrance FODS Trackout Control Mats meet BMP and SWPP code compliant requirements by local jurisdictions. FODS Mats are easy to clean, require minimal maintenance, and their yellow color make them highly visible entrances.
FODS Mats are 100% Made in the USA, and are 100% recyclable. We’ve got the right solution for your industry! Never buy another truckload of rocks again.
See our detailed product guide on the right side of the page!
How you will save time, money & labor with Monoslab.
Mono Slab® EZ Form allows you to save time, labor and money and providing a far superior process compared to traditional methods. Mono Slab® EZ Form is a patented product that insulates and forms in the same step. The set-up is simple. The only other additional materials needed are:
Stakes (wood or steel)
The Mono Slab® EZ Form system allows you to form, insulate, and backfill, all before the time of the pour.
- Labor Savings
- Fast Installation
- No additional Forming or Bracing Necessary
- Minimal Take Down
- Use Less Concrete
- Improves Job Safety
- Works Well With Radiant Floor Systems
- Meets Insulation Requirements In All 50 States
See our informational brochure on the right side of this page!
Insulated Concrete Forms | ICFs | from NUDURA provide design professionals, architects, home owners and contractors a more efficient way to build Insulated Concrete Form structures. Building with ICF'S allow concrete homes and commercial buildings to be built stronger, more energy efficient, more comfortable and more environmentally friendly. ICFs provide greater energy solutions for any structure. A NUDURA home or commercial buildings superior energy performance is the result of NUDURA forms working in conjunction with the thermal mass of a solid concrete core to provide one of the most energy efficient and airtight wall systems available today. Building has Evolved with NUDURA Insulated Concrete Forms.
Watch how to get started on saving time, money and labor!
See how NUDURA stacks up against CMU block-visit the document on the right side of the page!
DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND!
Don't get fined, learn how Propex can protect your project!
We are the erosion control experts. From slope stabilization to streambank restoration, levee armoring to golf course protection, we offer the solutions you need to support a stable tomorrow.
• Requires less aggregate during construction saving $50,000 per lane mile on average and reducing road thickness
• Separates aggregate from soil, doubling the useful road life
• Reduces overall maintenance cost, saving up to 50% on road repairs
• Installs faster than traditional methods reducing overall construction time
• Requires less aggregate, reducing the overall thickness of the road
• Increases performance life of the road
REFLECTEX Rapid Install
• Rapid installation offers up to 30% labor and materials savings compared to the traditional nail-down method
• Replaces the traditional Asphalt Interlayer = one contractor, one trade and one schedule
• REFLECTEX solar reflective properties reduce surface temperature by up to 50 °F, eliminating the need to cool surface with water
• Reduced installation time allows for less construction delays and traffic disruptions
• Superior UV resistance for up to 75 year design life
• Recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as well as the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) as a Best Management Practice (BMP) to improve water quality
• Patented trilobal X3® Fiber Technology helps lock in seeds and promote rapid root mass development
• Easy installation equals reduced time and costs
• Patented X3® Fiber Technology features unique trilobal cross section to capture water, soil and seed for enhanced vegetation
• Demonstrates robust UV resistance for up to 10 years design life
• More environmentally-friendly solution compared to rock riprap and concrete paving
• Ease of installation reduces time and labor costs
• Overall costs savings compared to traditional hard armoring solutions
Unlock your vision. Unlock the power of Nichiha fiber cement.
Commercial or Residential – With Nichiha the Possibilities are Endless. Our ever-expanding offering of finishes and textures combined with engineered performance makes Nichiha a perfect solution your next project. Whether you are designing a multi-family development, elementary school, mixed-use space, or university housing, your project deserves to live up to your original vision. Discover the Nichiha brand of performance and beauty.
A high performance solution through and through
With Nichiha’s Architectural Wall Panels, the possibilities are virtually limitless. A broad range of aesthetic profiles, quick installation and an innovative moisture management system can help bring your most ambitious visions to life.
- The widest offering of commercial rainscreen styles
- A sophisticated drained and back-ventilated moisture management system
- A highly engineered installation system that saves time, money and minimizes mistakes
- The ability to apply custom colors to our Illumination Series Architectural Wall Panels
- Concealed clips, fasteners provides a clean, uninterrupted appearance
- High Performance Panel: No rotting-No warping-No pest concerns-No delamination
- Recycled content complies with LEED™ Materials and Resources Credit 4, as well as IEQ4.6 under LEED™ for schools
- Simplified installation system requires no special tools or specialized labor – keeps costs low
- Panels can be installed on most common substrates: Traditional wood framing—Concrete and masonry (CMU’s)-Structural insulated panels (SIP’s) and metal frame construction
Extend your working season! Don't worry about the weather, Nichiha installation can happen even in the winter!
Visit our solutions center page here to find out more about installation and available products.