Waste Water Management
CHITOSAN IS THE SECOND MOST ABUNDANT NATURALLY OCCURRING PRODUCT ON EARTH NEXT TO CELLULOSE. IT IS AN ALL NATURAL, NON-TOXIC, NON-HAZARDOUS MATERIAL THAT RAPIDLY BREAKS DOWN IN THE ENVIRONMENT.
Used to treat a wide range of projects relating to activities such as mining, construction, drilling, agricultural, energy production, waste and storm water, and contaminated soil remediation.
- Non toxic, non hazardous, and completely bio-degradable
- EPA approved for water treatment including drinking water
- Non soil specific. Able to treat a broad range of soil types
- Easy to use and safe to handle.
- Cost effective
- Natural bio-polymer with no residual accumulation
Biodegradable Hydrocarbon Free Burlap Treatment Bag
Unique design allows for:
- Dependable treatment and effective results
- The floc 250 will treat between 62,500 - 250,000 gallons of water
- The floc 500 will treat between 125,000 - 500,000 gallons of water
- results depend on turbidity levels along with flow rate
- A natural and acceptable solution for environmental responsibility
- 100% Green product
Geo-Textile Treatment Bag
- Agricultural Waste Streams
Treatment bags contain a proprietary blend of chitosan which dissolves in water, delivering a slow-release dependable dose rate.