Meadows Tiah Acrylic Concrete Curing & Sealing Compound 1/gal
TIAH acrylic concrete curing and sealing compound is an acrylic polymer solution that dries to a transparent film, which improves abrasion resistance of the concrete. TIAH provides a tough, clear film that will not after-yellow. It also provides improved weather and stain resistance, combined with a dustproof sealer
- Industrial floors
- Loading docks
- Swimming pool areas
- Exposed aggregate, as well as any exterior surface where protection and sealing of concrete is desired (dries to a low medium sheen)
TIAH offers improved resistance to rain, sun, freezing temperatures, stains, most acids and industrial chemicals, oil, grease, de-icing salts, cleaning agents (except aromatic solvents), and caustics, as well as airborne soot, dust, and other pollutants
- Applies easily … dries to the touch in 30 – 60 minutes.
- Permeable film allows moisture in cured concrete to evaporate
- Provides a clear, tough, easy-to-clean film, which improves abrasion and stain resistance.
- Offers improved resistance to rain, sun, freezing temperatures, most acids and industrial chemicals, oil, grease, de-icing salts, cleaning agents (except aromatic solvents), caustics, airborne soot, dust, and other pollutants.
- Offers excellent foot or vehicular traffic wearing qualities.
- Recoat after thorough surface cleaning to restore original beauty.
- Concrete sealed with TIAH can later be painted (consult reputable paint manufacturer for compatibility) or covered with resilient flooring or carpeting, if desired.
- Dried film is USDA accepted.
- VOC compliant … meets U.S. EPA Architectural Coatings Rule requirements