Stone Sikaflex 15LM 10oz Cartridge
Sikaflex-15 LM is a low-modulus, high-performance, 1-component, polyurethane-based, non-sag elastomeric sealant. Meets Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A; ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 100/50, use T, NT, G, A, O, M; Federal Specification for silicones - TT-S-001543 A, Type non-sag. Tested in accordance with ASTM C-1382 for use in EIFS systems.
Where to use:
- Excellent for moving joints in vertical applications.
- Suitable for use between similar as well as dissimilar materials.
- Typical applications include joints in concrete panel and wall systems, around window and door frames,
- reglets, flashing, common roofing detail applications, etc.
- Exceptional sealant choice for high-rise and facade applications where high movement capability is
- An effective sealant for use in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS).
- Low modulus of elasticity.
- Easy and ready to use.
- Eliminates time, effort, waste, and equipment clean-up.
- Cures to a durable, flexible consistency.
- Exceptional cut and tear resistance.
- Stress relaxation properties.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Bonds to most construction materials without a primer.
- Paintable with water-, oil- and rubber based paints.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- Proven in tough climates around the world.
- Capable of +100% / -50% joint movement.
- Two-hour UL fire rating when used with Ultra Block®.
- Good resistance to water, diluted acids, and diluted alkalines. Not normally for fully immersed conditions. Consult Technical Service for specific data.