Fibermesh 150 Synthetic Fiber 1 LB Carton (24 bags per carton)
Fibermesh 150, formerly Stealth® e3®, micro-reinforcement system for concrete—100 percent virgin homopolymer polypropylene multifilament fibers containing no reprocessed olefin materials. Specifically engineered and manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility for use as concrete reinforcement at an application rate of 1.0 to 1.5 lbs per cubic yard (.60 to .90 kg per cubic meter). UL Classified. Complies with National Building Codes and ASTM C III6/C III6M, Type III fiber reinforced concrete.
- Alkali proof
- Requires no minimum amount of concrete cover
- Is always positioned in compliance with codes
- Safe and easy to use
- Saves time and hassle.
Features & Benefits:
- Inhibits and controls the formation of intrinsic cracking in concrete
- Reinforces against impact forces
- Reinforces against abrasion
- Reinforces against the effect of shattering forces
- Reinforces against water migration
- Provides improved durability
- Reduces plastic shrinkage and settlement cracking
- Alternate system to traditional reinforcement when used for secondary (crack control) reinforcing in concrete.
Applicable to all types of concrete which demonstrate a need for resistance to intrinsic cracking and improved water tightness and an aesthetic finish.
- Slope paving
- Exposed aggregate
- Overlays & toppings