MasterKure CC 250SB Low-Viscosity, Acrylic Curing & Sealing Compound 5/gal
Hazardous material cannot ship by air transportation. LTL shipping is required.
MasterKure CC 250SB Low-Viscosity, Transparent, Solvent-Based, Modified Acrylic Curing, Sealing and Dust Proofing Compound Available in 5 Gallon Unit.
MasterKure CC 250SB is a transparent, low-viscosity, 25% solids, VOC compliant, solvent-based acrylic curing, sealing and dust proofing compound designed for better application at cool temperatures. It complies with ASTM C 1315, Type 1, Class A. Available in 5 gallon units.
- Interior and Exterior
- Horizontal and Vertical Substrate
- Decorative Concrete
- Exposed Aggregate
- Solvent-based for excellent blush/whitening resistance
- VOC compliant for EPA and most regional jurisdictions
- Compatible with most carpet and tile adhesives
- Semi-gloss appearances so surfaces look newer and brighter
- Good UV resistance for retention of transparency
- Sprayable with suitable pump up canister sprayer.
- Ensures high curing efficiency allowing concrete to attain its full strength potential
- Reduces surface absorption and dusting of concrete for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Retains moisture in concrete to minimize shrinkage cracking
- Low viscosity to provide easier application