MasterKure CC 300SB Solvent-Based, Curing, Sealing Compound 5/gal
Hazardous material cannot ship by air transportation. LTL shipping is required.
MasterKure CC 300SB is a transparent, 30% solids, solvent-based, modified acrylic curing membrane. Apply it to damp or dry surfaces to provide a high-gloss finish.
- It complies with ASTM C 1315, Type 1, Class A
- Offices, Warehouses, Commercial buildings, Interior and exterior
- Solvent-based for excellent blush/whitening resistance
- VOC compliant for EPA and most regional jurisdictions
- Compatible with most carpet and tile adhesives
- Higher solids to yield a high-gloss finish
- Good UV resistance for retention of transparency
- Sprayable with suitable pump up canister sprayer
- Compliant with AIM regulations so it offers a range of temperature applications
- Available in 5 gallon units.
- Ensures high curing efficiency allowing concrete to attain its full strength potential
- Reduces surface absorption and dusting of concrete for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Retains moisture in concrete to minimize shrinkage cracking
- Low viscosity to provide easier applications
Formerly known as Kure N Seal 30