MasterEmaco A 660 5/gal
MasterEmaco A 660 is an acrylic-polymer emulsion mixed with Portland cement mortars, plasters, stucco, and concrete mixes to enhance their physical properties, adhesion to substrates, and durability.
- Interior or exterior - above or below grade
- Horizontal - vertical and overhead surfaces
- Cement-based mixes to improve their adhesion and durability
- As a gauging liquid for BASF waterproofing and repair products
- Walkways, ramps and structural beams
- Acrylic polymer
- Excellent chemical and UV resistance
- Improved freeze/thaw stability of Portland cement-based materials, stable.
- Significantly improves adhesion, cohesion, tensile, compressive and flexural strengths of cement-based materials
- Promotes long-lasting repairs, Suitable for cold climate applications, Will not re-emulsify when exposed to water