MasterSeal HLM 5000 SPGR Liquid, Cold-Applied Elastomeric Waterproofing Membrane System Pail 5 Gallon
Hazardous material cannot ship by air transportation. LTL shipping is required.
MasterSeal HLM 5000 is a one-component, moisture-curing, bitumen-modified polyurethane elastomeric waterproofing membrane for exterior below-grade or between-slab applications. Recommended uses: Concrete, Plywood (exterior), Exterior below grade (on masonry, concrete, and incidental metal), Above grade (between two-course concrete and within cavity walls), Parking garages and concrete tanks, Plaza decks and malls, Fountains and pools, Balconies and planters, Below-grade slabs, Walls and culverts, Sea walls, dams and reservoirs
- Available in standard and high-build systems
- Waterproofing membrane to prevent water penetration
- Elastomeric accommodates expansion and contraction
- Wide service-temperature range, making MasterSeal HLM 5000 suitable for all climates
- Chemical resistance to bacterial attack, select acids, alkalis and salts
- Seamless cold-applied membrane eliminates lapping, seaming and precutting.