MasterKure HD 300WB Concrete Hardener and Dust Proofer 5 Gallon
MasterKure HD 300WB is a magnesium-fluorosilicate concrete hardener and dust proofer that bonds chemically with the concrete to strengthen and harden floors that are porous, readily absorptive, and only moderately hard. Recommended uses: Interior and exterior, Warehouses, Aircraft hangars, Commercial garages, Chemical installations, Hospitals, Breweries, Schools, Dairies, Bakeries, Canneries, Laundries, Textile mills, Industrial plants, Computer rooms under false floors. FEATURES: Concrete hardener, 100% reactive with the free lime in concrete, Tightly binds together the cement, sand, and aggregate particles, Non-film forming, Compatible with most resilient tile adhesives. Benefits: Strengthens floors that are porous, readily absorptive, and only moderately hard; ideal for aged concrete surfaces, Produces a breathable, dense, abrasion-resistant surface, Improves resistance to most acids, alkalis, organic and inorganic chemicals, oils, greases, Reduces cleaning and maintenance costs fo ~/Custom/Content/StoreImages/Products/Thumbnails/CHE 51679281.jpg ~/Custom/Content/StoreImages/Products/CHE 51679281.jpg Y Y BOH Y CHE 51679281 MasterKure HD 300WB Concrete Hardener and Dust Proofer 5 Gallo CHE 51679281 MasterKure HD 300WB Concrete Hardener and Dust Proofer 5 Gallo Buy CHE 51679281 MasterKure HD 300WB Concrete Hardener and Dust Proofer 5 G CHE51679281 N 161 N MasterKure HD 300WB Concrete Hardener and Dust Proofer 5 Gallon CHE51679281 2018-09-21 07:38:38.993 CHE 51681772 CHE 51681772 CHE 51681772 MasterFlow 928 High-Precision Mineral-Aggregate Grout 55lb Bag
MasterFlow 928 grout is a hydraulic cement-based mineral aggregate non-shrink grout with extended working time
- Ideally suited for grouting machines or plates requiring precision load-bearing support. It can be placed from fluid to damp pack over a temperature range of 45 to 90° F (7 to 32° C)
- Grouting of equipment, such as compressors and generators, pump bases and drive motors, tank bases, conveyors, etc.
- Grouting anchor bolts, rebar and dowel rods
- Grouting of precast wall panels, beams, columns, curtain walls, concrete systems and other structural and non-structural building components
- Repairing concrete, including grouting voids and rock pockets
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C1107 and US Army Corps of Engineers CRD C621 (Grades B and C)
- At a fluid consistency over a 30-minute working time
- ANSI/NSF 61 certified for use with potable water
- Can be mixed at a wide range of consistencies
- Sulfate-resistant for marine and wastewater
- 55 lb (25 kg) polyethylene-lined bags
- 3,300 lb (1,500 kg) bulk bags
- One 55 lb (25 kg) bag of MasterFlow 928 grout mixed with 10.5 lbs (4.8 kg) or 1.26 gallons (4.8 L) of water (fluid consistency) provides approximately 0.50 ft3 (0.014 m3) of grout.
- The water requirement may vary due to mixing efficiency, temperature, and other variables.
- Store in unopened containers in cool, clean, dry conditions
- 55 lb bag: 1 year when properly stored
- 3,300 lb bulk bag: 3 months when properly stored
- 0 g/L less water and exempt solvents
- ASTM C 1107 and CRD 621, Grades B and C, requirements at a fluid consistency over a temperature range of 40–90° F (4–32° C)
- ANSI / NSF 61 for use with potable water
Have a question about this item? Click here to ask