Kraft 6" x 4" 1/2" R Cement Edger w/Wood Handle
The 6" long stainless steel blade moves smoothly along edges of concrete sidewalks and slabs. This edger creates a 1/2" radius, with a 5/8" lip, on the edge of concrete slabs to prevents the edges from chipping with wear. The 6" wide tool provides the perfect amount of coverage on sidewalks and small projects. A steel mounting welded to blade attaches the smooth wood handle. Proudly made in the USA.
- 1/2" radius on stainless steel blade
- Prevent chipping of slabs with a smooth radius
- Steel mounting welded to blade
- Comfortable smooth wood handle
- Weight: 1.00 LB
- Length: 6"
- Width: 4"
- Thickness: 0.06"
- Radius: 1/2"
- Lip: 5/8"
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 6"
- Blade Type: Edger
- Handle Material: Wood
- Material: Stainless Steel Blade
- Steel Mounting, Wood Handle