Kraft 16" x 3-1/4" (SE) Magnesium Hand Float w/ProForm Handle
Extruded magnesium hand float designed for superb floating action on cement. The 16" Extru-Lite™ Magnesium blade features beveled edges and smooth rounded corners that gives this float the perfect "broken-in" feel. The square ends finishes all the way to the forms and fits corners. Durable, lightweight magnesium smooths and levels the concrete before finishing. The smooth wood handle is precisely positioned to give the float perfect balance for professional floating with less fatigue. Proudly made in the USA.
- Tough, durable Extru-Lite™ Magnesium blade for floating and leveling concrete
- "Broken-in" feel with beveled edges and smooth rounded corners
- Square ends finishes to corners
- Precisely balanced Wood Handle limits hand fatigue
- Weight: 1.40 LB
- Length: 16"
- Width: 3.25"
- Pattern: Square Ends
- Material: Genuine Extru-Lite™ Magnesium Blade, Wood Handle
- Finish: Painted
- Blade Material: Genuine Extru-Lite™ Magnesium
- Blade Length: 16"
- Blade Type: Float
- Handle Wood Float Handle(CF262)
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle Length 10"