Kraft 9" x 6" 1/2" R Blue Steel Hand Edger w/Wood Handle
The 9" long blue steel blade moves smoothly along edges of concrete roads and slabs. This edger creates a 1/2" radius, with a 1/2" lip, on the edge of concrete slabs to prevents the edges from chipping with wear. The 6" wide tool provides the perfect amount of coverage on highways, sidewalks and large projects. The tempered crucible spring steel provides the proper amount of "give" for the perfect feel when working on slabs. Three rivets secure the steel mounting to the blade. The rivets are ground for a smooth perfect finish. A comfortable wood handle completes the tool. Proudly made in the USA.
- 1/2" radius on flexible blue steel blade
- Prevent chipping of slabs with a smooth radius
- Flexible, lightweight tempered crucible spring steel blade "gives" for proper feel
- 3 solid rivets connect steel mounting to blade
- Weight: 1.00 LB
- Length: 9"
- Width: 6"
- Thickness: 0.042"
- Radius: 1/2"
- Lip: 1/2"
- Handle: Wood
- Handle Length: 4.5"
- Blade Type: Edger
- Blade Length: 9"
- Blade Material: Tempered Blue Crucible Spring Steel
- Material: Blue Steel Blade, Steel Mounting